Name:
Location: Bissingen an der Teck, Baden Wuerttemberg, Germany

Laughing all the way...

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Rebirth

Well, I'm off for another round of my favorite masochistic meditation retreat, leaving next week and back on the 22nd...

Unbelievably, I have finally manifested what I've been talking about for the last year: regular meditation practice. Nothing else matters!!!!

And funny thing, the regular practice is actually changing me. It's hard to believe it's really happening.

And since I emerged from the last retreat, God has sent me no less than three angels and one knight in shining armor to see me along this journey. Welcome to the beginning of the rest of my life!

more soon,
om namah shivaya
LMA

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so far away! But..it's o.k.

-Headless runner

16:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then, you're talking..
I wanna be the cool knight!

(This comment have been added as couterbalace for the one just above; i wanted to be ereased)

ps: I found my head..

15:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to live the dream! Love following you. Bless you, you are an inspiration.Inlakesh

12:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home