Name:
Location: Bissingen an der Teck, Baden Wuerttemberg, Germany

Laughing all the way...

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Time Change Got Me Funky

I'm tired of perfect English. I correct sentences always. I very like Indian English. It's very better.

It's dark at 4:30 everyday. I feel funky about it. It's not my cup of chai.

I have a new idea on the horizon...it's called Le Chemin de Compostelle. I'll start walking in April, probably from Paris, with my mama. We are not sportive peoples, but we can walk if we have our tennies on. It's better than a fat farm (no, I'm not fat) because it has religious origins. I'm not religious, but I like people who are because they have lots of quirky ideas about stuff. Often they talk too much. I can relate to this.

Yesterday was a really funky day because I lost my hat (actually, Carl's hat, a cool Native American one), and my favorite lip gloss. Then I got my favorite scarf stuck in my bicycle and broke my favorite nail trying to get it out. And then it was dark at 4:30.

So you can see, it's not easy to be a teacher. Correcting homework takes time. Yesterday I explained the difference between "thought" and "taught" exactly four times.

Then I spent an hour in my favorite bookstore trying to decide if it was unreasonable to buy both the German and Russian language CD's. Carl helped me understand that it was unreasonable, so I think I will start with German.

And then it starts all over again. And again, and again, and again. Like a burning wheel in the sky, but not after 4:30.

Sunday I have a flight back east. Not that one, I mean Deutschland. I have eight hours to listen to my German CD's so my next posting can be in German. Did I mention how much I enjoy German chocolate cake? And that Germans don't know what this is?

Monday was the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin wall. Now there's just the facebook wall left. I'm gonna knock it down, just as soon as I find it.

Stay tuned for my next comprehensible (or is it comprehensive?) posting...

bisoux,
LMA

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have no idea how awesome it is to have a grandchild who can show parts of the world, and sections of human imagnation that have never crossed her old mind before.
Thank you always...

16:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the morning after comes after the finished contemplated though, as attachement to successful luck, without knowing its him you search for, your life long. until you realize its him, you are searching for your life time, its him which you missed for your luck and feeling happy and you missed for feeling endless happy in your life. you just feared to get hurt again or to awake a feeling that scares you, because its running deep and its just the thruth. pain is the lowest priorities of love, but its a part of it, since makind is existing. luck is not possible without love. luck is not just coincidence, luck is hard work. luck which seems to be timeless. to discover a real luck and happiness isnt everybodys thing, cause everybody is busy in his own world. a open third eye is a treassure. you just see what you wanna see. open your heart and the world offers you more then you imagine. a road to home!

the saxon

14:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home