Name:
Location: Bissingen an der Teck, Baden Wuerttemberg, Germany

Laughing all the way...

Sunday, November 29, 2009

And the Pendulum Hits Full Swing

Today has been a magically delicious Sunday, drinking chai, relaxing with friends, catching up and cooking Sunday brunch. I can feel my body start to unwind, soaking up the benefits of a simple environment.

It has been another lovely return to my adopted hometown. And for the first time since I left nearly three months ago, I feel like I can stop running and start breathing. My body is in knots, but I can feel that it will not last long.

I am considering whether to join a meditation retreat for the next ten days, as a way to break back into my world of meditation and quiet living. I spent much of my time in the west drinking and socializing, and now it's time for the pendulum to swing back to the other side.

Of course it is not ideal live on a pendulum. I have everything, but I see now that the only way I can ever achieve real freedom is through self-discipline. In one way I am back to square one: Meditation is once again the sole priority. But in another way I have made progress by reaffirming the priorities through personal experience. I see my path as a series of circles - or cycles - that climbs slowly higher. Each time I return to the same conclusions but always with a new, enriched perspective.

I believe it is too early for me to properly articulate anything. So I'll just say that I'm back and what an immense relief it is...!

hari om!

LMA

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like music in my ears...

the saxon

15:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you are back where you can gather yourself together, and sort out your spirit needs.

What an amazing life...It is like watching a non-ending film...:)

Be well my little cricket...

20:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://dysyxixaz.virtue.nu/izypyge.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

00:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home