Name:
Location: Bissingen an der Teck, Baden Wuerttemberg, Germany

Laughing all the way...

Sunday, January 24, 2010

What Happens in Delhi, Stays in Delhi

Next time I come here I have got to make a photo essay of the madness here in Pahar Ganj. You really just have to see it to believe it. It is one of the filthiest places I have ever known, a manic carnival with freaks of every shape and size. I came here just four days ago and I conclude that four days is my limit.

Yesterday I got food poisoning for the second time in two months. I spent twelve delirious hours with pain throughout my body, standing up every hour to either vomit or go to the toilet. This morning I dragged myself to the railway station and booked myself a train back home.

I'm here primarily to see two friends to the airport, including Daniel - master musician, kindred spirit and summer partner in crime - but I also just needed a short break from the Kesh. The period of transition that began in December has not stopped, and in fact has only just gotten more profound. Indeed, there is much more work to be done, and tomorrow will be time to start again.

finally facing the music,
LMA

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you!
Not less but a lot more.
Words cant express, so these sımple words must be enough!
( guess who I am!)

10:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!Hey!Hey..!
Whats is this about!..I was there before! Don't touch!

I sometimes use too many words, but what i feel inside lies to be the most simple.. pretty Danna..

( guess who i am!)

..And warning to the other anonymous lad!! You are no match..

21:21  
Blogger Sek B. said...

Hey Dana,
Je viens de découvrir et de lire ton blog pas en entier mais les derniers écrits. J'ai apprécié ton sens de l'observation et tes tribulations à travers le monde. On apprend beaucoup de choses de tes écrits. Je te souhaite la bonne continuation et J'espère te revoir bientôt à Montréal.
Bon TRIP!!!!
Salah

19:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The girl is mine."

-Michael Jackson

22:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.K.

We stop that,
or it'll become anything..

-Elvis Prestley(d)

15:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, boys, but my heart has finally been conquered, by a very worthy contestant...
;)

22:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home