Name:
Location: Bissingen an der Teck, Baden Wuerttemberg, Germany

Laughing all the way...

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hittin' the Skids on Embassy Row


Huh? What is this? The Road to Hell is Clogged with Righteous Hybrids? John Tierney is smoking crack with a headline like that.

I just said hello to one of the Senior Fellows here and with a perplexed look on his face he said, “Do you need something from me?”

That’s right folks; my days as a think tank groupie are numbered. Resignation was tendered shortly after the all-important realization (made on this very blahg!!) that my non-profit, non-partisan benefactor is really just an extra load of karmic debt—something I have plenty of already. Friday will put to rest the nearly five-month ordeal that has wrung my soul dry, and not a moment too soon, cause I’m gettin’ busy with all kinds of new scheming !!

And let me report that I have been busy raising the bar for Southern California girls everywhere. In this latest incident I had the opportunity to chat with a native of Iowa.

“Oh, I know nothing about Iowa,” I remarked with self-deprecation. “All I know is Boise.”

umm..need I say more?

Stay tuned for coming details about the next chapter in the Vince and Lola Adventure Series!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home