Name:
Location: Bissingen an der Teck, Baden Wuerttemberg, Germany

Laughing all the way...

Friday, August 19, 2005

T-10 days to liberation!



I know you’ve all been missin’ Lo, and I can’t say I blame you. I miss her, too.

Things may be grim now, but there is a corner up ahead and who knows what the hell is behind it? Could be more karmic suffering…or it could finally be the party that (as we all know deep inside) life really is. I’m hoping for the party scenario, but I’ll settle for enough duckets to cover the rent.

My story is a little like Anthony and his grocery store. “If that’s moving up then I’m moving out.” Unfortunately, the high road is golden in hue only, and I’m going to have to hustle some in the financial department.



Stay tuned for more adventures to come…

LOLA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home