Name:
Location: Bissingen an der Teck, Baden Wuerttemberg, Germany

Laughing all the way...

Friday, July 22, 2005

When the Blahg goes blah...



Can’t write anything today, there’s just no blah left in me for my blahg. This week was a long one and now that it’s Friday I’m feeling beat down. For lunch I ate a chocolate croissant and two bags of M&Ms. Yup, it’s going that well.

The only reason I had TWO bags of M&Ms is because the vending machine didn’t deliver the first time, and I really had to have M&Ms, so I was forced to put another sixty cents in the damned thing. Then both bags fell out, of course, so as you can see, events conspired against me.

Also I’m feeling inhibited by the fact that someone I know might read my blahg, so now I can’t really write what I think so’s not to offend any of the related parties.


For an interesting glimpse into what went wrong in The Epicenter of Hell (aka Southern California) courtesy the Swiss Contingent;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4675345.stm

CIAO

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, come on. Tell us what you think. It's a blahg after all... and you had two bags of m and m's today.

Vince the Vindicator (or Vindicated)

20:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home