Name:
Location: Bissingen an der Teck, Baden Wuerttemberg, Germany

Laughing all the way...

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Small Existential Crisis

Words are not coming. I can’t read. I am sleepless and restless. My mind is confounded and my body is frozen by inaction. The will that was before strong and clear has drifted softly away. Complicit acceptance looms, my inévitable fate as I sink slowly into the quicksand of resignation. It is a question of time, only.

There are two powerful, ideologically opposed elements tugging the opposite ends of the rope stretched over the pool of mud that is my mind.


My mind is trapped in gridlock, struggling to process the facts and information at hand; the growing need for work, the ‘’need’’ to settle down and the environment pressuring me to do so. It seems to be the greatest riddle of my life. Undescribable. Inevitable.


And yet, my spirit is plagued by the persistent, increasingly urgent need to soar..

with love always,
LMA

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola hermanita!!!
Como estas? te pregunto por que sigo sin entender to blog :C pero espero que podamos contactarnos por medio de skype... solo enviame tu nick para poderte localizar otra vez sale? Nosotros estamos bien, en lo que cabe ya luego te contare por el skype las cosas con lujo de detalles va? Cuidate mucho por favor y recuerda que Jesus y maría te cuidan y te aman.

I Love you so much!!! besos
Yazmín =D

18:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home