Name:
Location: Bissingen an der Teck, Baden Wuerttemberg, Germany

Laughing all the way...

Monday, October 27, 2008

Bonne Fête à...Moi!

To commemorate the symbolic passage of yet another year, I put together the following list of things I want to do in my life. And I encourage you to take a few moments and do the same. A little self-inspiration can go a long way!



Life Dreams 1.0

Speak seven languages fluently (Spanish, French, Arabic, Japanese, Russian, and Hindi!)
Read and write Sanskrit
Learn to sail
Work on a boat
Visit Bedouin peoples in the Sinai desert
Play the guitar
Work on an organic farm
Teach yoga to children
Learn to dance!
Make a short documentary film
Write something that gets published
Trek in the Himalaya
Ride the Trans-Siberian train to Moscow
Shave my head
Travel with Gypsies
Adopt a goat named Chuck
Meditate
Swim in every ocean and sea in the world
Make a family


This is just the beginning, folks, and I have a feeling 2009 is going to be a pivotal year. Big things are in the works and all I have to say is...bring it on!!

Stay tuned as I do plan to post in more detail soon. I am busy teaching English and taking a French class that is too hard, but my time here is quickly coming to an end as in just a few weeks time I will make my way back to California to check in with the family..

May Lord Krishna be with you always in your hearts,
Lola Maria



PS Ducks kicked some Canadian arse the other day for a 6-4 victory. Go Ducks!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday little girl. I love you!!
Lisa

14:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!!my little cricket is having a birthday...Honey have the best of your life...
Always your devoted grammy.

18:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday C. Buddy!! Love U

19:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

love sarabella

12:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home