Name:
Location: Bissingen an der Teck, Baden Wuerttemberg, Germany

Laughing all the way...

Monday, August 06, 2007


Better Late Than Never
A few pics... (If the responsibility were solely my own, you would likely not see any pictures!)

Late June 2007
A sentimental moment in Durbar Square, Kathmandu


June 2007
A somewhat comical photo taken near Banaras (Uttar Pradesh, India) by my friend Rumi, my roommate in Kathmandu who is now back home in Osaka, Japan.


July 2007
Eduardo (Brazilian squeeze of my newest soul sister) and I pose for a self-portrait in front of a kutir on Panchassee Peak. The story is that a yogi lived here alone for 30 years until his death in the early 1990's.


with love and light to all,
LMA





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dana! So good to read about your whereabouts...and I always knew you would become a travelling flute player! Good for you! :)

Matt

00:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home