Name:
Location: Bissingen an der Teck, Baden Wuerttemberg, Germany

Laughing all the way...

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Pain is the same as pleasure...right?

I just spent more than two hours writing an update for this blahg, and in one painful moment, it all disappeared. Ahhhhhh...

So the fifteen pages I wrote will have to be summarized for now: I'm in Pokhara. It is beautiful and cynical. I am learning to weave. I got sick but now I am better.

My love for everyone, and most important, Feliz Cumpleanos a mi abuelita y a Hectorin..siempre estoy pensando en ustedes.

Con mucho carino,

LMA

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 4th of July Miss Independent! (insert lyrics to Kelly Clarkson's song Miss Independent here)

19:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First thing every morning I check for any new posts to your blog. I'm loving your adventure. You write so well....I'm missing you bunches.
Take care of yourself. Mom

22:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home