Name:
Location: Bissingen an der Teck, Baden Wuerttemberg, Germany

Laughing all the way...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006



Right Place Right Time


Just a quick note to mention that I feel like I’ve just passed a turd the size of Texas.

Yup, 2005 was an intensely hateful year, brimming with painful changes and obscured by the perpetual fog of doubt and darkness. 2005 challenged my core ability to survive, the one capability I thought I had down. Ohhhhh was I wrong about that one…

But now that all of the misery and uncertainty is finally, clearly behind, I have emerged from the depths a stronger, more resilient person. I have adapted to the pain and transformed it into positivity. In other words, the Texas-sized turd has been passed.

Now that the fog has cleared, what’s on my mind these days? The beauty of being in the right place at the right time...more on that later,

Carpe Diem!

LMA



"Life's a shit sandwich and everyone takes a bite." -M. Schanz , 2006

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your writing...Of course, being your grandmother would make anyone think I am prejudice...Not so. Keep up the fantanstic life...

17:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home