Name:
Location: Bissingen an der Teck, Baden Wuerttemberg, Germany

Laughing all the way...

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ready to GO

If I could narrate the last two weeks for you, not only would it take me weeks to do it, but you wouldn’t believe it anyway. And at the moment I am still quite ill, so I won’t even try.

Yesterday I was on my way to the hospital with a Scottish friend of mine when we had a rather serious car accident. It’s my first serious car accident in India but we walked away with mere scrapes and bruises.

Since last week I have been a bit stressed out by the Volcanic Dust Cloud hanging over Europe, among other things. But today the headlines are confirming my escape from India.

And YES I am ready to leave!! I am ready for clean air, clean food, humane temperatures...but most importantly, I am ready to start my new domestic life.

Someday I will write all of this, because every time I think it can't get any more unbelievable, it does. God has a remarkable way of operating.

If all goes well, I'll be heading to the airport tomorrow night, and believe me it's not a moment too soon.


Hari Om Namah Shivaya
Maria Mohini

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does it make two consecutive car accidents?

Alors, je pense à toi et te souhaite la meilleure des chances pour la suite..

Allez, bon voyage!

David,

08:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Namaste Dear Maria Mohini,

Enjoy the wonderful occasion ahead of you. I'll be with you in spirit (hint - I'd love to receive some wedding photos....)
I'm looking forward to seeing this next chapter of your life unfold.

With love and best wishes from South India,
A

12:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home