Name:
Location: Bissingen an der Teck, Baden Wuerttemberg, Germany

Laughing all the way...

Monday, October 15, 2007

Health is Okay
Money is Tight
Stuck in Delhi With No Visa in Sight


Is it deja vu all over again? I spent the afternoon at the Foreigner's Regional Registration Office watching people from all over the world get yelled at by the charming staff. I wasn't yelled at, but simply told I have no visa. And they don't know when I will.

So...check back in one week? Two weeks? Three? I wanted to cry but I'm even too tired for that now. All the options are running through my mind...leave Delhi again? Find a place to rent for a month? Find some work? Check email? Yes, that's it!

Then, a note from my dear sweet Maria (of chicken assasination fame): she's coming to Delhi! Thank you God for throwing me a bone at my lowest moments! I may not have a plan or a clue, but at least I have Maria!

stay tuned,
LMA

PS: Thank you to everyone who puts comments on my blahg...I feel uplifted just knowing that there are people out there who are aware of my silly trials and tribulations. After all, I'm doing this for all of us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home