Name:
Location: Bissingen an der Teck, Baden Wuerttemberg, Germany

Laughing all the way...

Friday, October 12, 2007

On The Road Again

Nine days in Rishikesh have flown by. Today I found myself chanting Sanscrit mantra at the Parmarth Niketan Ashram and feeling good to be "home." The westerners that come here may be slightly more confused than most, but I truly appreciate the many opportunities here for learning. Mother Ganga, mantra chanting, yoga asana, strange diet experiments...I am enthralled. I can't help but think that next time I come back I will spend some real time here.

Alas, yet another train ride awaits me on Sunday morning. It's time to go back to Delhi.
In Delhi I will have more than enough time to find a nice internet cafe and upload pictures to my heart's content. Stay tuned..


All my love,
LMA

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Lola- I recently discovered your blog and I'm thorougly enjoying your writings. You are a courageous woman! Love, Patty (George's sis)

16:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home