Name:
Location: Bissingen an der Teck, Baden Wuerttemberg, Germany

Laughing all the way...

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Getting So Much Better All The Time

In the kesh, sickness is a sign that you're getting better, which means I am doing great!

Yesterday turned out to be a great day, thanks to the many kind-hearted peoples around me. Too sick to move from my room (now it's the flu), everyone came to me instead. The shopwalla delivered a huge bottle of water (got to flush those bugs out of my system), my neighbor brought me soyamilk and movies, Swamiji called to check on me and I had a really nice visit from none other than Shepherd Dan..

Shepherd Dan happens also to be a master musician, so he stayed a while to play the guitar while I sang along. It turned out to be the best medicine; I was actually feeling good by the time he left. What would the world do without music (and Shepherd Dan)?!

Not only that, but he also left me with a few pictures from our adventures together, which I have added to the posting below. Sadly, his camera stopped working just as we said goodbye to Koji Baba, so there are no pictures after that..

That's all for now, I've got sleeping to do..
hugs and love and God bless,
LMA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home